10 Days of Prayer
January 15, 2018 to January 24, 2018
Every year we like to start the year off with prayer, and 2018 is no different! Beginning January 15th we will be doing 10 days of prayer as a church!
As a church family, we will gather on Sunday mornings from 8:45am - 9am for pre-service prayer. On Wednesday the 17th and Wednesday the 24th (Both at 7pm) we will gather for Mega Worship! These worship and prayer times are open to our entire church family and are an awesome opportunity to worship God and to grow your prayer life!
Join us at 7pm on January 17th and 24th for these powerful nights of worship!
Here are some great tips to get you started with fasting!
- Full Fast: Drink only liquids.*(You establish the number of days.)
- The Daniel Fast: Eat no meat, sweets, or bread. Drink water and juice. Eat fruits & vegetables.
- Partial Fast: A partial fast is from 6:00AM-3:00PM* or from sun-up to sundown. You can select from 3 types of fasting – a Full Fast, Daniel Fast, or give up at least one item of food/activity.
- Social Media Fast: Set a time to refrain from logging on to social media sites such as Twitter, SnapChat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Entertainment Fast: Set a time to refrain from watching television, sports, movies, video games, etc.
- *Important Note: Fasting requires reasonable precautions. If you have any health concerns, please consult your physician prior to beginning your fast, especially if you are taking any medication, have a chronic condition, or are pregnant or nursing a baby.
"The greatest thing anyone can do for God and man is pray. It is not the only thing; but it is the chief thing. The great people of the earth today are the people who pray. I do not mean those who talk about prayer; not those who can explain about prayer; but I mean those people who take time and pray." - S.D. Gordon